When was it that Vaughn Palmer was taking dictation to the effect that ‘btw, the BC Liberals are back’? Right, that was Saturday.
So here’s how much they’re back:
- BC Liberal Caucus staffers are caught red handed (red mittened?) putting a party smearsite together on the taxpayers’ dime.
- Minister of liquor, gambling and graft Rich Coleman is caught arbitrarily changing taxes on liquor production to benefit a major donor to his campaign.
- The entire BC Liberal Abbottsford South constituency exec resigns in disgust over a sweetheart deal to appoint a favourite of Coleman, neighbouring MLA Mike deJong and the Premier. John van Dongen jumps for joy.
- A new report is out showing the BC government is failing children in care
- And another new report comes out showing BC’s child poverty rate is the second worst in Canada.
It’s only Wednesday. Call it a comeback? Mama say knock them out.